Where have you been?
We've been serving some great breakfast since 2009 right at the corner of 190 Alexander & Main. The best place for your hangover cure in town - period! Our breakfast seems to cure : Hazy memories, Hair of the Dog, Morning frowns while expediting crawls to sobriety and normal behaviour. For the healthy in you we recommend our "BIG BREAKFAST" :
Mon-Fri : 8am - 6pm
Sat : 9am - 6pm
Sun : 9am - 5pm
Mon-Fri : 9am - 9pm
Sat : 9am - 9pm
Sun : 9am - 8pm
Deacon's Corner is the original Gastown redux diner. It sits on the border of the Downtown Eastside and Gastown and is serving up classic diner food and all day breakfasts since 2009. Inspired from Southern style comfort food you will find our menu choices offering Carolina style pancakes, pulled pork, biscuits, grits and so many other delicious choices. Servings are generous and hospitality worth coming back.
- DEACONS CORNER :"More Eat'n less Tweet'n"
- "Eat, Drink & be Merry for tomorrow we Diet"
- "Ketchup goes with everything including pasta"
- "The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for 30 years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found"
- "Gravy is a beverage"
- "Love and sausage are alike. Can never have enough of either"
- "The trouble with eating Italian food is that five or six days later, you're hungry again"
- "Never eat more than you can lift"
- "Red meat is not bad for you. Now, blue-green meat—that's bad for you!"
- "Breakfast can be eaten 3 times a day and in between"
- "I've been on a diet for two weeks and all I've lost is two weeks"
- "The cucumber gets pickled more than the brine gets cucumbered"
- "Sundays brunch is God's way of forgiving you for saturday night"
- "Unless life hand's you water and sugar your lemonade's gonna suck!"
- "Some of the best meals are memories"